Posted By 0 Comment(s) 218 View(s)
Create this cute snow globe with Mod Podge and some glitter!
What do you need?
- Glass cookie jar,
- Christmas ornaments,
- Mod Podge Mat,
- glue gun,
How do you start with this?
- Place small chunck of styrofoam inside of a blender and crush the blocks until they begin to look like snow.
- Cover your christmas ornaments with random spots of Mod Podge then sprinkle the styrofoam snow onto them.
- Hot glue the snow covered ornaments to the bottom of the cookie jar.
- Fill the cookie jar with styrofoam snow. How much snow you will need depends on the size of your jar.
- Cover the cookie jar lid with a coat of Mod Podge.
- Sprinkle glitter over the painted Mod Podge until you have reached your desired coverage. Repeat sep 5 and 6 as needed.
- Once the lid has fully dried, wrap twine and faux christmas greenery around its handle for an added decorative touch.
Leave a Comment