Posted By 0 Comment(s) 88 View(s)
Crea Shrink is ideal for making fun crafts. With this kids can make their own super cute key chains!
What do you need?
How do you start with this?
- Draw or trace a design on the matte side with a pencil (or with a permanent marker if there isn’t a matte side) and color your design.
- Cut out the design with regular or crafty scissors before baking. Punch holes now before baking.
- Preheat the oven between 300°-350°F (150°C).
- Place the cut out design, with the coloured side up, on baking paper on the baking tray. Do not bake direct on bare metal or stoneware.
- When baking, your project will curl up, shrink and get flat again. You can cover with baking paper to keep the Crea Shrink from sticking to itself when curling. When it is flat, take it out of the oven (use oven gloves). If the project is not completely flat, put a heavy object on it (a book for example) to make it flat.
- Add the key chain to your design.