Posted By 0 Comment(s) 248 View(s)
Look at these cute minimalistic Easter bunnies! They not only look pretty, but they are also quick and easy to make yourself.
What do you need?
How do you start with this?
- For a bunny, you need one piece of FIMO Soft white and half a block of FIMO Soft in the colour of your choice.
- Now knead the white piece until it softens a little and roll it out into a long piece. Cut two approx. 1cm long pieces off the long strip and shape them into a cone.
- Press the cone flat and make small, pointed bunny ears out of it.
- Now cut off a piece of FIMO Soft pale pink (our chosen colour) to make the bunny's head, knead it slightly until it's softer and shape it into a ball with your hands.
- Now pierce through the centre of the ball with a beading needle. Then widen the hole a little so that the cord can be pulled through easily later.
- Repeat the same with 2 pieces of FIMO Soft pale pink, which become the bunny belly.
- Now attach the ears to the smaller ball by pressing them against the head from behind.
- Use the beading needle to hang both balls over an overproof glass. The ball should float freely in the air in order to avoid pressure marks when hardening.
- Harden your pendants in the oven for 30min at 110°C top/bottom heat and then allow them to cool down properly.
- Use the permanent marker to draw the bunny face and draw the cord through the balls. Knot the cord at the top and bottom and your rounded bunny is ready!