Posted By 0 Comment(s) 70 View(s)
Get your home all Easter-ready with these colourful Easter eggs!
What do you need?
How do you start with this?
- Start with a layer of white paint on all the eggs and let them dry.
- Paints small parts of each egg with the different colours. Create areas of colour with rough edges. Some areas square and some rechtangles as shown. Let dry.
- Apply a second layer of colour over each colour area while the paint is still wet, overlap the edges of each colour area and let the paint mix a little. Let dry again.
- Using a small round brush, apply small whit ebrush strokes as shown below. Let dry.
- When the eggs are completely dry, use them for decoration. Present them in a bowl or wooden basket.
Leave a Comment