Posted By 95 Comment(s) 1293 View(s)
Are you already in Easter mood? This garland is so much fun and easy to make yourself!
What do you need?
How do you start with this?
- Place a template of a rabbit on the rubber and mark. Repeat this a number of times so that you have several bunnies in different colors.
- Cut the rabbits out of the rubber and make holes in their ears.
- Pull the cord through the holes of their ears.
- Let the glue gun warm up and take the pompoms.
- Glue the pompoms on to the bunnies and hang up your garland.