Posted By 0 Comment(s) 815 View(s)
Are you already in Easter mood? This garland is so much fun and easy to make yourself!
What do you need?
How do you start with this?
- Place a template of a rabbit on the rubber and mark. Repeat this a number of times so that you have several bunnies in different colors.
- Cut the rabbits out of the rubber and make holes in their ears.
- Pull the cord through the holes of their ears.
- Let the glue gun warm up and take the pompoms.
- Glue the pompoms on to the bunnies and hang up your garland.