Posted By 0 Comment(s) 97 View(s)
Are you ready to get scared?
What do you need?
How do you start with this?
- Cut off the top of the platic bottle.
- Make a hole on both sides of the bottle so that you can put your wooden sticks through here.
- Inflate your balloon and place it at the top of the opening of your bottle.
- Cut your plaster bandages to length. Make sure they are long enough.
- Soak the bandages in some water for a while and then hang them over the balloon. Make sure that you spread the plaster bandages well so that everything is completely covered with the bandages.
- Allow the plaster bandages to dry out so that the ghost is fully cured.
- Draw eyes on the ghost to make it extra spooky.