Posted By 0 Comment(s) 77 View(s)
Turn a basic birdhouse into a spooky haunted house. Great Halloween decor piece for inside and outside!
What do you need?
How do you start with this?
- Use a craft to cut shapes out of craft foam for windows and chimneys. Assemble the chimney using hot glue.
- Apply the foam accessories to the houses using hot glue.
- Using a flat brush, basecoat one birdhouse with orange paint and one with magenta. Let it dry.
- Using a 1/2" flat brush, paint evenly spaced horizontal stripes. Let dry.
- Paint the windows with yellow and use a 1/2" brush to paint the window panes.
- Mix black and white to paint the roofs of the birdhouses in different shades of gray.
- Use a liner brush to paint spiderwebs with white paint.
- Use hot glue to apply faux trees to the houses.