Posted By 0 Comment(s) 294 View(s)
We all know what's it like to run around looking for your keys. With this DIY key board the search is finally over!
What do you need?
How do you start with this?
- Download the lettering template with the "welcome" lettering. Simply set the lettering in to the appropriate size of your key board and print it. Then secure the template on the upper half of the key board using masking tape. Using a ballpoint pen, trace all the lines of the lettering firmly so that it is pressed onto the woord of the key board.
- Remove the template and check if all lines have been transferred well into the wood. Now trace all visible, pressed through outer lines with a permanent marker, ideally with a fine tip.
- Then use a permanent marker with a thick bullet tip to fill in the remaining blank areas within the lettering and colour in the letters.
- On the back of your key board you can attach small hooks with a hammer or you can use the cord for hanging up your key board.
- Place your key hooks evenly on the front of the key board under the "Welcome" lettering and mark the position with a pencil. Attach all hooks to the key board using scews and a screwdriver.
- Simply hang it up and you're done! Also great to give as a gift ;-)