Posted By 100 Comment(s) 222 View(s)
Are you ready to get scared?
What do you need?
How do you start with this?
- Apply your base color to the pumpkin and let it dry. You can choose any color that you want.
- Paint 2 white circles on your pumpkin so that you create little eyes. Let this dry well.
- Use the end of your brush to place black dots into the center of your white dots. Let it dry again.
- Wrap white crepe or tissue paper around your pumpkin and adhere it with Mod Podge matte.
- Paint the pumpkin stems black for a scarier effect.