Posted By 0 Comment(s) 107 View(s)
Achieve a handy way to organize your painting supplies while having fun and being creative!
What do you need?
How do you start with this?
- Design a creative division line to separate the unfinished wood sections from the areas to be painted. We chose to use a diagonal line. Paint the base of the painted area black. Allow to dry.
- When dry, sand smooth and then reapply the base color. Let dry.
- Use a flat brush to paint an overall pattern of white lines in a variety of directions.
- Paint the jars in desired colors. Allow to dry and then reapply paint for opaque coverage.
- When completely dry, brush on a coat of Mod Podge in the desired sheen to seal and protect the painted glass jars.