Posted By 0 Comment(s) 111 View(s)
There is no need to purchase new pencil cases for back-to-school.Repurpose baby wipe containers and let your kids create their own trendy and stylish pencil box.
What do you need?
- a baby wipe container,
- scrapbook paper,
- Mod Podge,
- Corner punch,
- Stickers, rhinestones, ... ,
How do you start with this?
- With a ruler, measure the space on the containers that you want to cover.
- With a Kids scissors, cut out the scrapbook paper to match the measurements.
- Use the 3-in-1 corner squeeze punch to round the corners of the rectangle. Pick whichever rounded size you prefer for your container.
- Apply Mod Podge to the paper and cover your containers.
- After you get the paper onto the box, your kids can add extra embellishments if they want. Stickers, rhinestones or washi tape would be perfect extras to create even more unique designs.