Posted By 0 Comment(s) 78 View(s)
End the holiday with a bang!
What do you need?
How do you start with this?
- Cut the tissue paper into strips 5cm wide and 15cm long.
- Make small strands of 2,5cm at the ends.
- Then cut a 7cm by 7cm square from silk paper.
- Use the Mod Podge to attach a square of tissue paper to the bottom of your toilet roll.
- Fill your toilet roll with wrapped candies.
- Stick another square of tissue paper to the top of your toilet roll. Then trimm the edges of your tissue paper.
- Adhere your fringe on your toilet roll with Mod Podge. Start at the bottom and layer the strips up to the top.
- Cut a 10cm piece of cord and glue the end to the bottom piece of tissue paper.
- When you pull the string, the silk paper will break and release the candy.