Posted By 0 Comment(s) 158 View(s)
Time to brighten up your home in these dark times? With this wall art you immediately brighten up the room!
What do you need?
- the pattern,
- a wooden plate,
- transfer paper,
- a wood burner,
- glue gun,
- silk flowers and greenery,
- a drill
How do you start with this?
- Transfer the pattern to the wooden plate.
- Trace the lines of the pattern with the wood burner.
- Drill holes along the top of the mason jar.
- Cut and add some greenery into the holes and bend towards the front to cover the holes. .
- Add flowers with the hot glue gun.