Posted By 0 Comment(s) 137 View(s)
Make this Valentine's Day even more special with these homemade boxes!
What do you need?
- acrylic paint,
- paint brushes,
- Mod Podge Mat,
- heart-shaped boxes,
- scrapbook papier
How do you start with this?
- Paint your heart-shaped boxes with a coat of acrylic paint. You can choose the colour all by yourself!
- Measure the height of the bottom half of your box. Cut a strip of scrapbook papier from this height.
- Mod Podge the strip of papier onto the bottom half of your box. Cut way any excess papier.
- Attach the pompoms trim to the edge of your lid with glue.
- Cut out a heart shape from your scrapbook papier. Mod Podge the heart onto the lid of your box.
- Fill the box with a nice surprise and give it to someone you love.
Leave a Comment