Posted By 0 Comment(s) 111 View(s)
Add a unique touch to your holiday decor by wood burning your ornements with a fun Christmas design!
What do you need?
- wooden ornaments (drilled with small hole for hanging),
- desired patterns,
- wood burner set,
How do you start with this?
- Find desired patterns and line art and make copies to fit wooden ornaments.
- Cut out around each pattern and color back of pattern area solid with pencil.
- Place pattern onto surface and tape edges.
- Trace over pattern with pen or sharpened pencil. Pattern will transfer onto surface as you trace.
- Following basic instructions on Wood Burning set, create design on ornamenet.
- Add ribbon to hang.