Unfortunately, many of us are still at home because of the Corona measures. Working from home and ensuring that the kids keep themselves busy at the same time isn't an easy job! Certainly not when new school material must be seen now. But we have some tips for you that you can use to make everything run as smoothly as possible.
Our tips for you:
- Set up a schedule together
Set up a daily schedule with your children. This way it will be clear to them when mom and / or dad have to work, when it is time for a snack, when it is "break", ... After all, children need their structure.
- Give your children assignments
Challenge your children to make the most beautiful craftwork for you while you are working. You can adjust the assignment every time. For example, they may get started with paint the first time and only cut and paste the second time. This way you stimulate their creativity. Are you also curious what they will create for you?
- Let them follow a DIY
Not only on our blog you will find such DIYs, but also on YouTube you have a lot of nice tutorials to follow.
- Take a break
It is very important for yourself to take once in a while a break. Want to bet that you can also make some nice color drawings?
- Reward your children
Do your kids master the new learning material? Then reward them with a small gift. Our craft kits are highly recommended for this.
Our recommendations that you should not miss:
- the crafting kits! They can make their own Juice box monsters or how about felt animals?
- Puzzles! And these puzzles you can color them yourself.
- Coloring pages that are loved by young and old.
- Do they like to play with clay? Then challenge them to recreate their pets with this fun set from Fimo.
- Or get started with shrinkles! With this you can make very nice creations.
Be sure to have a look at our kids category in our Unicraft webshop. Here you will certainly find fun things to keep them busy while you are working.