Posted By 0 Comment(s) 68 View(s)
Display your favorite memories from your summer vacation with this cheery sunshine photo holder.
What do you need?
- a styrofoam disc,
- a styrofoam ball,
- wooden clothespins,
- Folk Art Acrylic colors paint,
- hot glue gun,
How do you start with this?
- Paint the styrofoam disc yellow. Also paint the clothespins yellow. Then paint the half styrofoam ball yellow as well.
- Use the sponge brushes to create eyes and cheeks. Use a fine brush to paint the mouth.
- Brush the clothespins with glue and sprinkle glitters over them. Tap off the excess glitter.
- Use a hot glue gun to attach the nose and clothespins around the styrofoam disc.
- Glue a ribbon to the back of the disc to turn in into a pendant.
- Insert photos between the clothespins to finish.